Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Eshel

I have been thinking about writing some of Eshel's words down for quite some time now - the time has come!

Ulya- daddy (don't ask me how he became Ulya - I don't know!?)
ba - ball
bah - fall, fell
bla - I don't like it / it's not tasty
mama
dzin - drink
Bati bat' - Mati ( and everything that belongs to Mati)
Agh (long with Hebrew H in the end) - truck / tractor
bike (you guessed it!) - Eshel loves bikes! it's the first word that comes out of his mouth when he wakes up and the last one too - he probably dreams about them too. The only books he listens to are about bikes and if you ask Eshel where his dad is, he'll tell you "bike" - riding a bike

aw-aw - dog and really any animal (except horses and the like)
kan'kan' - horse, giraffe, zebra
am am - to eat
ha-ha (like heavy breathing)-water - nif I don't understand he makes a sipping sound
sss - shoes, snake
uuuu-train, airplain
nyam-nyam - to nurse
by - by

I'll be adding some more, can't think of any now

No comments:

Post a Comment