Thursday, July 8, 2010

Work

I've been working this past week ...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you moms!

When I didn't work, people would tell me that I'm living in my own little world and nothing outside this world interests me ... well, guess what?! People who are working are also living in their little worlds only their worlds are filled with other things  - other people and not their families...

Thank you for bringing up people who care, people who know how to talk and how to listen, people who are great and loving and interesting!

If you want to know what I'm doing at work ... here it goes

2 comments:

  1. Summer Camp! Sounds good!

    I love to read your dairy.

    Ula (Nellie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hi there!!! It's so cool to hear from you!
    How are you? How are your studies? How is Nellie?

    ReplyDelete