Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I learned today

Today I learned a lot of things (you see, I am sick, and have to entertain myself somehow):

grandma knows:

- how to do puzzles (up to 24 ! pieces)
- to draw/ or should I say color?! She uses "correct" colors, mind you! (for those of you who live in oblivion ... sky - blue, sun - yellow, grass - green
- stick stickers on a piece of paper (she used a pattern!) It is called mathematical thinking...

Michelle is a good listener!

Eshel is very, very jealous.

other grandma doesn't believe
- that I don't spoil my kids
- that I am able to teach them (at least not reading)

grandpa is sure I am so much into "nature" that I grow my own "bacteria garden" (maybe some viruses grow there too) and it is right in my apartment!

my husband is overwhelmed with the amount of noise and "stuff" (being toys) in the house

I am very critical of others (is that why I get sick third time this month?!) and that is after reading Dale Carnegie for the whole two days - his main idea is very old indeed: "Do unto others what you would like them to do unto you".... so conclusion - I should be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment