Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The sea

The sea always makes me relax. When I start feeling that something is not going right, that something is missing from my life, that I'm stuck in some situation and don't know how to get out, I have to go to the sea.
Children love the sea. They run around, dig, make cakes (many, many, many cakes), drive their trucks, and go fill the buckets with water and dump them in a hole and watch the water disappear. I can relax and look at the waves and think. (Sometimes I can even read a little).

This time it was a little wavy, but kids go up to their knees and sit in water and right away jump out and run and come back and sit and run... I had an opportunity to go swim a little and it was really fun. The water is still warm and the sun was shinning so getting out wasn't a big deal either.




















Eshel and Noga at the beach.




















Michelly can play with her truck and buckets and her imagination for a very long time. She started playing all by herself with her toys, making up stories about the toys and telling them to herself. Our new toy and love is Playmobil set. It has three princesses and two horses and different accessories. She sits in the morning and plays for hours with that (I just have to help her change the accessories the princesses have in their hands and the dresses they are wearing).

No comments:

Post a Comment